Terms & conditions
The use and access of this website, and the information contained herein, is subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. These terms may be changed without notice at any time by Krcmar or its agent.
- The information presented on this website is provided “as-is” without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied.
- The information presented on this website does not constitute professional advice to be applied in specific applications, but for general interest only.
- Krcmar will have no liability for any damages whatsoever arising from the use, misuse, or inability to use this website or its information.
- The copyright on this website and all material contained within is held by Krcmar Surveyors Ltd. or others, as noted. The information contained on this site may not be used for any purpose other than reference without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
All materials are shared with permission from the copyright holder.
- Links contained on this website are provided for your convenience only and are not maintained or controlled by Krcmar. Krcmar Surveyors Ltd. is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked third-party websites and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any website you may access through this website.
We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of privacy with respect to personal information that is provided to us. The information collected through this site is for the purpose of communicating information we believe to be of interest and relevant to you. It is held securely by Krcmar and not shared with any other party.
Additionally, our staff is trained to collect and use personal information only as necessary to perform their duties and as required for the purposes listed above.